Finished Concrete Floors was published at August 8, 2017 at 4:09 pm. This post is published on the Floor category. Finished Concrete Floors is tagged with Finished Concrete Floors, Finished, Concrete, Floors..
Finishedfin•ished (fin′isht),USA pronunciation adj.
- ended or completed.
- completed or perfected in all details, as a product: to pack and ship finished items.
- polished to the highest degree of excellence: a dazzling and finished piece of writing.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a finished violinist.
- condemned, doomed, or in the process of extinction: The aristocracy was finished after the revolution.
- (of livestock) fattened and ready for market.
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Finished Concrete Floors have 9 attachments it's including Top 25 Ideas About Polished Concrete Flooring On Pinterest | Concrete Floors, Polished Concrete And Finished Concrete Floors, 10-Dancer Concrete Design Of Fort Wayne Completes Stained And Polished Floor In Indianapolis,, Concrete Kitchen Floor Finish, Mullti-Colored, Circular Commercial Floors Max Power Concrete Columbus, OH, Polished Concrete - Honed But Not Grinded, Potentially A Week To Cure, TILED CONCRETE, Polished+concrete+floors+orlando | Images Of Polished Concrete Floor For University Park, The Finished Concrete Floors Will Show Differences Unique To Your Finished Concrete Floor Including Variations In Color, Texture And Shading, Value, ., Polished Concrete. Below are the photos:
Everybody knows that coloring is one of many most significant elements to make a layout that is beautiful bedroom. Shade can be a vital aspect for decorating, remodeling or developing patterns, consequently selecting the most appropriate hues should be considered.
As mentioned in the previous post, the colour may force influence on conception emotion and connection. Therefore, you must pay special focus in choosing the colour that is right to your family bedrooms.
The sack is actually a haven where we sleep when we are exhausted, a spot where we sleep, tired of the daily schedule, or simply once we are ill. The sack may be the place wherever we desired just, study a well liked book or to be alone remain quiet. Rooms should be a place that could create us feel comfortable.